The Greater Manchester Social Value Network was created in January 2015. It was brought together initially by the Centre for Local Economic Strategies (CLES), the Manchester Alliance for Community Care (MACC), Salford CVS and Salford City Council.
- Matthew Jackson (Chair), Deputy Chief Executive, Centre for Local Economic Strategies (CLES)
- Alison Page, Chief Executive, Salford Community & Voluntary Services (CVS)
- Anne Lythgoe, Manager of Policy and Partnerships, Salford City Council
- Colette Humphrey, Social Impact Officer, Wythenshawe Community Housing Group
- Marie Graham, Programme Manager, GMCVO
- Nigel Rose, Strategic Lead (Commissioning), MACC
- Peter Schofield, Procurement Hub Programme Manager, AGMA
- Todd Holden, Director for Low Carbon, Manchester Growth Company
- Tom Wilde, Social Investment Advisor, Trafford Housing Trust
- Victoria Ramsden, Partnerships Manager, Bolton at Home
We have a Linked In group to facilitate discussion across the network.
If you want to be added to our email list or get in touch with a general query please complete the contact form below.